Prepper Combatives contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Prepper Combatives gathers information about its users mainly to enhance their experience on the site and on email newsletters. This information is used to bring you content that is relevant to your interests. Additionally, Prepper Combatives, along with our advertising partners, gather information about you anonymously to provide you with advertising messages that are catered to your location and interests. You can opt out of information gathering for advertising purposes below.
Transparency and Choice
Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how we use it. No personal information is required to use our site.
- For information about general comments, please email [email protected]
Personal Information/ Information You Directly Provide To Prepper Combatives:
When registering, engaging, or signing up for newsletters, you may provide Prepper Combatives with personal information, including but not limited to:
- Personal contact information (name, zip code, email address, phone numbers)
- User names (including social media user names)
- Correspondence with Prepper Combatives staff
- Billing Information (for paid Prepper Combatives products)
You are not required to provide Prepper Combatives with any personal information in order to use the site. All information that is collected is the sole property of the site, and that information is not distributed outside of the site unless required by law.
Non-Personal Information Automatically Collected:
This type of information is collected anonymously using tracking technology. No Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is collected through this methodology. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Hardware/software information (geographic location, IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, bandwidth, etc.)
- Analytics information (time spent on site, number of pages viewed, referring web page, browsing information, etc.)
- Advertising information (type of ads seen, number of times ads were served, pages where the ads were served)
- Information collected through HTML cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
Information Collected Through Third-Party Sources
This type of information is collected anonymously by approved third-party partners (such as online marketing firms, research companies, social media companies, ad targeting firms, and other partners). None of the information collected by these sources is PII. This type of information includes but is not limited to:
- Advertising information (clicks, interactions, post-impression performance data)
- Research information
What Is Done With The Collected Information?
Email Communications: Prepper Combatives may use the information that you submit to send you email communications, such as newsletters, breaking news, information about the site, alerts, and promotional messages from advertising partners.
Site Analysis: Prepper Combatives uses the information collected through third-party sources to learn and analyze how the site is used. We use this information to enhance the site by making improvements based on the data collected.
How We Share Information Collected
There are very few specific circumstances when your information is shared outside of the company. These circumstances include but are not limited to:
- If you comment or use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or like apps on Prepper Combatives, the information you submit (including your social media user name, etc) is or may be viewable to the public.
- Prepper Combatives may need to disclose personal information to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or any other legal process.
- We employ third-party services to distribute email newsletters and these third-parties have access to specific information only for the purposes of fulfilling contracts on our behalf.
- In the event Prepper Combatives goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Prepper Combatives does not allow any third-party company to use your email address for commercial purposes without your express permission. We will send you newsletter communications, partner sponsorship messages, account alerts, and any other emails you have requested to receive. If you would like to opt out of any specific newsletters or mailings, please email us at [email protected] to change your newsletter settings or use the unsubscribe feature within the newsletter.
A cookie (otherwise known as an HTTP cookie) is a small piece of code which can be sent from a web site or banner ad and stored on a user’s web browser. The cookie stores data such as preferences, previous activity, and other information. For more information on HTTP cookies and other online advertising definitions please visit IAB’s web site.
These cookies collect information about visitor usage for the purpose of web analytics and high level demographics. These cookies are only used to improve our site and the general experience. They do not contain PII and they do not track any behavior on any other website.
These cookies allow our site to remember volunteered information (such as username for commenting) to provide convenience or a more personalized experience. If used, they will contain PII that you have provided. These cookies do not track any behavior on any other website.
On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalize the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside this Site.
You can object to the tracking by these cookies by following directions in the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” page.
Social media buttons
As mentioned above under “Social Media Sharing and Comments”, on our website we have included buttons for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are located in the United States.
Cookie management is specific to your browser. If you reject cookies, you will be able to use Prepper Combatives, but some of the functionality may be limited.
Common browser cookie management information:
Additional third policy cookie information:
Children Under 13: Prepper Combatives does not knowingly target advertising to, or collect information from children under the age of 13.
Security: Prepper Combatives uses all reasonable means to safeguard data against unauthorized use and theft.
Notice for California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
This additional information pertains to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). The CCPA provides additional rights to know, delete and opt out of the use of your personal information. We don’t “sell” your personal information in the traditional sense, however, as it’s written in the CCPA, personal information can apply to anonymized IP and general demographic information that we use within our advertising technology.
- Details on how to opt out or learn more about your personal information can requested by email: [email protected]
If you have questions about privacy please contact us at [email protected]